SNEAK PEAK – The Robinson Family

Meet the Robinson’s.007a

Or should I say, meet one of my newest inspirations…036Amy! Beautiful wife and mother of ALL boys!  She helped boost my faith in knowing that you can still be gorgeous, FIT, happy and sane in a house full of testosterone!!! Being the mother of ALL boys myself, shooting this family was like looking in a mirror at my own family in a couple of years. (And Lord knows I hope I look as good as this woman does!) 

009a

Amy’s Boys!

030

But hey who says you can’t adopt your brother’s daughter as your own, at least for the summer anyways!

040a

And what girl wouldn’t love to have a couple of brothers to goof  around with!035

034

 

Picture Perfect! Two of my favs from the day!029

050a

It was truly our pleasure meeting and shooting the Robinson family this past weekend.  The humidity was horrible, but the rain held off so no complaints on our end.   Any day is a good day to capture the essence of a lovely family!

No comments:

Post a Comment